- Propulsion Type
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- 210,000' lumber
History and Notes
- 1872, Jul 13 Launched.
- 1872, Aug 7 Enrolled Port Huron.
- 1873, May 2 Owned C. McElroy, New Baltimore, MI.
- 1874, May 4 Same owners, St. Clair, MI.
- 1874, Oct 27 Rebuilt at Marine City; one 6 x 12' @ 90# steam by Philbrok & Christie, Detroit, MI (1874); 243.55 gross tons.
- 1875, Apr 29 Owned Marine City Stove Co., C. McElroy, president.
- 1878 Used as excursion boat.
- 1880 Chartered in lumber trade, White Lake, MI.
- 1881 Towed TIM BAKER.
- 1882, Apr 7 Owned Charles Whitaker & Jules Munn, Detroit, MI; new engine; towed barge GEORGE WASHINGTON in Alpena, MI cedar post trade.
- 1883 Chartered Oscoda, MI to Cleveland, OH with lumber.
- 1884, Apr 5 Owned Stronach Lumber Co of MI, John Thomas, Milwaukee, WI, president.
- 1886 Machinery went to new boat built by owners; recieved engine of steamer G.P. HEATH at Manitowoc, WI.
- 1887, Aug 6 Owned Christian Braunsdorf, Sheboygan, WI.
- 1889, Apr 18 Owned James Tufts, Clay Banks, Door County, WI.
- 1890 Carried lumber to Port Washington chair factory.
- 1892, Apr 12 Owned Waukegan Lumber Co., Menominee, George McKinney & James Tufts.
- 1893, Jun 20 Rebuilt Ahnapee, WI; enrolled Superior, WI; 117.9 x 24.2 x 8.6'. 180.64 gross/ 119.6 net tons.
- 1894, Jul 19 Owned Waukegan Lumber Co., Monominee; George McKinney, Evanston, IL.
- 1895, Apr 20 Owned Menominee Transportation Co., George McKinney, president.
- 1897, Mar 26 Owned Menominee Transportation Co. & John Bolton, Milwaukee.
- 1898, May 5 Collision with dump scow owned by Starke Dredge Co.
- 1898, Jul 14 Burned opposite Jones Island with coal.
- 1898, Sep Seized by U.S. Marshalls at Milwaukee as result of May 5 collision.
- 1899, Aug 14 Owned John Bolton & M. Bilty Lumber Co., Milwaukee.
- 1900, Dec 12 Burned, Lake Michigan.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- National Archives
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Sway
- Unique ID