- Tonnage Gross
- 275,000' lumber
- Final Location
- Big Sable Point.
- Lake Michigan.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Bound Manistee, MI for Chicago, IL with 300,000' lumber, caught fire offshore; finally drifted on the point; non salvageable.
- 1882, Aug 30 Documents surrendered, Grand Haven.
History and Notes
- 1880, Aug 20 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; carried lumber, salt & general merchandise.
- 1880, Aug 27 First inspected.
- 1881, May 18 Enrolled Grand Haven; owned Michael Englemann, Manistee, MI; ran Manistee to Chicago, IL lumber trade.
- 1882, Aug 29 Burned, Lake Michigan.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID