- Original Owner
- Sill, Thompson & Co. et al
- Sail Number Masts
- Final Location
- Niagara Falls, Horse-shoe Falls.
- Niagara River.
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Sent over falls.
- Final Notes
- As exhibition attracting large crowd, loaded with various animals, includong buffalo, bear, camel & geese & sent over the falls; MICHIGAN too large to enter lake harbors & partially unseaworthy; under direction of Captain James Rough.
History and Notes
- 1816 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1817 Build completed at Buffalo.
- 1825, Dec 5 Owned Shel;don Thompson et al, Black Rock, OH.
- 1826, Aug 12 Owned Abraham Haines, Portland, OH.
- 1827, Jun 19 Owned Benjamin Napier, Cuyahoga, OH.
- 1827, Sep Sent over Niagara Falls.
- Newspaper Clippings
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID