- 26' 10"
- 10' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1856 Enrolled at Buffalo, New York
- 1859, August Owned Dibble, Bunce & Company, New York, New York; loaded
- with staves for Cadiz, Spain, first direct departure from
- Buffalo to a European port
- 1860, April 17 Began coastwise trade to Florida & Gulf Coast from New
- 1871 Condemned at New York, New York
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID