- Propulsion Type
History and Notes
- 1886, Jul Launched; intended to run on Kalamazoo River between Saugatuck and Allegan.
- 1886, Sep 11 New cabin & other improvements.
- 1887, Feb Engine of Allegan to go to EVA; replaced with larger engine & boiler.
- 1887, Jun Taken to Macatawa Bay to be used as bumboat; selling liquor to resorters.
- 1890, May 10 The propeller ALLEGAN, formerly a sidewheeler, was shipped from Detroit on flat cars to Lakeview, some 12 miles east from Howard City.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Unique ID