- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- Some indications built in 1854.
- 1854, Jan 29 Detroit Free Press mentions schooner ALIDA, 190 52/95 tons.
- 1854, Oct 20 Schooner ALEIDDA reported burned in Buffalo Creek & scuttled there.
- 1858 Board of Lake Underwriters says built in 1858.
- 1859, July 7 Departed New Baltimore, MI with barrel-staves for Boston.
- 1860 Wm Jenny, owner, apparently on Atlantic Ocean.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID