- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1850 Renamed ALWILDA.
- 1850-56 Enrolled Sandusky, OH; 74.63 tons.
- 1853, Oct 22 Ashore with 5,500 bushels of wheat at Fairport, OH.
- 1854, Oct. 19 Damaged by fire at Buffalo, NY; owned Capt. Moore.
- 1854 Rebuilt.
- 1856 Lengthened.
- 1857 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1857, Oct 18 Beached at Big Point Sable in gale, no cargo; badly damaged.
- 1860 Owned L. Stanton & Co., Picton, ONT.
- 1864 Owned N. Hudgins, Milford, ONT.
- 1864, Sep 26 Wrecked.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID