- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 73 25/95
History and Notes
- 1830 First vessel to enter Chicago with supplies for troops at Fort Dearborn.
- 1830 Sank Cleveland, OH in 20' water.
- 1842, Nov 18 Ashore in gale, Lake Erie.
- 1846 Struck by propeller CLEVELAND at Cleveland, OH & sank.
- 1847 Recovered.
- 1847, May 4 Went on Bird Island reef at Buffalo, NY; sank.
- 1854 In service; 69.73 tons.
- 1859, Apr 14 Wrecked w. side of Manitoulin Island, Lake Huron.
- 1860 Not listed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Historical Society
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Unique ID