- 16' 6"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1881, Oct 19 Enrolled Port Huron, MI.
- 1883, Sep Towing log rafts, broke awawy near Granite Pointe.
- 1886, Aug 3 Owned E.E. Bradley.
- 1888 1 firebox boiler 5'6" X 10' @ 100# steam; by J. Liken Bay City, MI.
- 1899 Owned Michigan Log Towing Co. (Boutelle), Bay City, MI.
- 1901, Oct Partially wrecked in collision with Lafayette Street Bridge, Bay City, MI.
- 1903, Jul 23 Abandoned.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Unique ID