- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1870, May 10 Builders certificate signed.
- 1870, May 18 Registered George Davidson and Michael Doran, Kingston, ONT; hauled freight and towing on Redeau Canal and St. Lawrence River.
- 1871, Feb 8 Sold to W. H. Fredenburg, Westport, ONT; machinery installed after May inspection; this year. 10" x 12", 100hp @ 120rpm high pressure, non condensing engine; 4' 6" x 7' firebox boiler, Kingston Machine Works 1870.
- 1873 Owned Glidden, Kingston.
- 1875 Owned Gunney & Glidden, Kingston.
- 1877, Jun 22 Remeasured 96.30 gross/49.47 net tons; owned W. H. Fredenburg, Westport.
- 1883 Owned Rathbun & Co., Deseronto, ONT; port of hail Kingston.
- 1904, Apr 28 Sold to Daniel Smith, Kingston.
- 1905, Apr 29 Sold E. J. Agnew, Pickering, ONT.
- 1908 Owned shown as Rathbun Co.
- 1912 Owned Shown D. S. Smith, Kingston.
- 1920 Last appears in Great Lakes Register; sunk in Redeau Canal some years before.
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Great Lakes Register
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID