- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1856 Enrolled new, Buffalo, NY.
- 1860 Buffalo, owned H. Roop.
- 1860 Enrolled Milwaukee.
- 1860, Nov Struck Windmill Point reef near Buffalo, required new rudder.
- 1862 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1862, Apr Sold by Oswego owners to E. W. Hudson, Detroit.
- 1864 Major repairs.
- 1865 272 gross tons.
- 1866 Enrolled Chicago, IL.
- 1866 Enrolled Erie, PA.
- 1869, Sep 18 Aground on Spectacle Reef, Northern Lake Huron, wrecked, loaded with iron ore.
- 1871 Cargo and remains of wreck removed to build lighthouse.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID