- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
history and notes
- 1846 Enrolled new Oswego, NY.
- 1847, Jun 21 Damaged on Lake Erie, towed by steamer ROCHESTER into Fairport, OH; fore mast gone.
- 1848, Oct Ashore at mouth of Genesee River, Lake Ontario.
- 1853, Oct 5 Loaded with lumber from Port Huron, MI; dismasted entering Buffalo Harbor, shattered against new pier east harbor; sank, portions of vessel reported floating down lake next morning.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID