- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1896 Used in lumber trade.
- 1898, Nov 10 On way from Manistee to Benton Harbor, MI with load of lumber, could not negotiate St. Joseph harbor in heavy seas; driven back out into Lake Michigan and ashore 20 miles south of St. Joseph near Lakeside; crew of St. Joseph Life Saving Station took fast train to site, rescued the four crew clinging to rigging.
- William MacDonald Collection, Dossin Great Lakes Museum, Detroit
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID