- Propulsion Type
History and Notes
- 1859 Rebuilt 157 tons; renamed I. L. TUCKER; owned T. Sapen, Bowmanville, ONT.
- 1863 Owned Edw. Butterworth, Cullingwood, ONT.
- 1865-66 Owned by Capt. Harkley, Toronto or Collingwood, rebuilt as 3 mast schooner, 195 tons.
- 1866, Oct 11 Headed for Owen Sound, ONT struck sunken rock near Cove Island, Georgean Bay; cargo of 170 barrels whiskey and 50 barrels coal oil where thrown overboard, vessel was wrecked.
- 1867, May Remains washed up on Rabbit Island.
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID