- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856, Apr 12 Ashore Milwaukee, cargo cedar posts.
- 1860 Owned Freeman & Co., Kenosha.
- 1865 Enrolled Chicago, same owners; 64.28 gross tons.
- 1867 Enrolled Milwaukee.
- 1868, Nov 20 Left Kewaunee for Chicago went ashore north of Sheboygan Harbor, Lake Michigan and broke up.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID