- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862 Enrolled Sandusky, OH; new.
- 1866 Enrolled Chicago; 316.69 gross tons.
- 1866 Enrolled Sandusky; same owner.
- 1871 Same owner; received new decks.
- 1873, Oct 20 Enroute from Escanaba, MI to Cleveland, OH; cargo iron ore; caught in gale Lake Erie, sheltered in Pigeon Bay near Point Pelee, anchor drug and went ashore, sank about three miles north of Point Au Pellee dummy light; crew saved and outfit later salvaged.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID