- Sail Number Masts
- 103' 11"
- 23' 6"
- 9' 5"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 209 21/95
History and Notes
- 1851, May 9 Struck by steamer EMPIRE STATE; badly damaged.
- 1854 Enrolled Cuyahoga, OH & Ogdensburg, NY.
- 1857 Rebuilt; 219 tons.
- 1860, Apr 22 Owned Boyd & Simmons, Ogdensburg; ran aground at Fighting Island, Detroit, MI; got off with minor damage.
- 1860, Nov 27 Ashore near Point Traverse, Lake Ontario.
- 1861 Owned Smith, Ogdensburg.
- 1863 Owned Smith & Hurlburt, Ogdensburg.
- 1865 Same owners; 159 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Smith & Vickery; home port Oswego, NY.
- 1867, Nov 14 Enrolled Oswego; home port Chicago, IL; dismasted & foundered, southeast of Port Sanilac, MI, Lake Huron
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID