- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1856 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1857, Nov Went ashore 18 miles south of Bayfield, ONT, Lake Huron, cargo wheat; gotten off, taken to Buffalo for repairs.
- 1858, July 1 Large repairs completed; new bulwarles, rail, arches and keelsons, caulked, refastened, new furniture, rigging, chain anchors and boats; also repainted at cost of $4,000.
- 1860 Enrolled Oswego, owned E. T. Lathrop.
- 1863 Enrolled Oswego, owned Clark & Co.
- 1864 Sank inside Chicago harbor.
- 1875 Moved outside north pier; sunk Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID