- Tonnage Old Style
- Final Location
- Near Pine River, Pte.AuGres, lower Saginaw Bay
- Lake Huron.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final How
- Final Notes
- Bound Kelley's Island, Lake Erie, for Saginaw in tow of tug PETER SMITH; cut by ice and sunk; crew saved by SMITH.
- 1887, Jan 8 Documents surrendered Port Huron.
History and Notes
- 1866 Sold American, enrolled Detroit.
- 1871 Owned Detroit, MI; 309 gross tons.
- 1872 New deck.
- 1874, Mar 6 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned John Kelly, East Saginaw, MI; US50157.
- 1876 Owned Harwood, Saginaw.
- 1881 Towed by BAY CITY in Saginaw - Cleveland lumber trade.
- 1886, Dec 1 Wrecked Lake Huron.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID