- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1871, Jul 12 Owned John Allen et al, Osawa, ONT.
- 1873, Feb 2 Owned Cornelius J. Starling, Belleville, ONT.
- 1875 Large repairs.
- 1876, May Collision with another schooner in fog, Lake Ontario.
- 1881, Oct 31 Ashore Port Union, Lake Ontario, abandoned by crew.
- 1881, Dec 20 Register closed.
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID