- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
history and notes
- 1871 Lengthened Port Dover, ONT.
- 1876 Owned Kingsville, ONT.
- 1878 Owned R. Canfield, Kingsville.
- 1879 Capsized off Sandusky.
- 1880, Nov Pumped out & towed to Amherstburg, ONT by tug MYSTIC.
- 1880, Nov 18 Rebuilt, lengthened 16 feet, put a schooner bow on her, widen 5 inches each side, raise decks 3 feet fore & aft, 18 inches amidships, new spars & bowsprint.
- 1881, Aug Renamed CANFIELD, M. L.
- 1881, Sep 15 Foundered at anchor in storm, Lake Erie.
- 1882, Jul Canadian government contracted to have wreckage removed.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID