- Original Owner
- Hewitt & Tuttle
- Tonnage Old Style
- 283 22/95
History and Notes
- 1854-59 Four enrollments Cleveland, OH.
- 1854, Aug Ashore Skillagallee Reef, Lake Michigan; damaged; jettisoned cargo oats.
- 1858, Apr Lost fore mast head in gale Lake Michigan; returned to Chicago, IL.
- 1858, Aug Collision in Lake Erie with steamer TELEGRAPH which sank.
- 1859-61 Two enrollments Chicago, IL.
- 1860 Owned C. Dickson, Cleveland, OH.
- 1860, Dec Disabled by collision in gale Lake Michigan.
- 1872, Nov Ashore Grand Island, ore laden, bound Marquette, MI to Cleveland.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID