- Engine Number Boilers
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1846, Apr 29 Enrolled Detroit District.
- 1850, Jun 17 Owned Henry R. Williams, Grand Rapids, MI.
- 1853, Mar 10 Owned Daniel Ball, Elisha Adams & others.
- 1858, May 22 Owned Robert W. Morns & Martin Ryerson, Muskegon, MI.
- 1862 Detroit District; change owners to George Arms, Muskegon.
- 1864, June 14 Wrecked by explosion Muskegon; rebuilt to 106.36 gross tons.
- 1865, Jul 1 Enrolled Detroit, owned Charles D. Nelson, Muskegon. Changed to steam tug with 1 deck; no masts; 126.6x6.4x3.8; 106.36 tons. Given No.537.
- 1866, Nov 13 Grand Haven District owned Muskegon Boom Co.
- 1869, May 15 Official No.551; same owner & district.
- 1870, May 19 Grand Haven District; vessel abandoned, unfit for services.
- Lytle List
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID