- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 51 91/95
History and Notes
- 1854, Mar Ashore west of piers, Cleveland, OH.
- 1854, Jul 27 Repaired.
- 1855, Apr 4 Collision with & damaged steamer MAY QUEEN, Cleveland.
- 1858, Apr Lost her master overboard.
- 1866 Sank Toledo, OH.
- 1868 Owned Toledo, 51.29 gross tons; US50314.
- 1870, Jul 2 Broke morrings in squall, wrecked Marblehead; owned Captain M. Harrington.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID