- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1866 Owned Shoemaker & Cooper, Detroit, MI.
- 1870, Oct Wrecked near Cleveland, Lake Erie.
- 1871 Owned Hurd et al, Detroit.
- 1873 Repaired.
- 1877, Apr 26 Owned H. M. Hill, St. Clair, MI.
- 1887 Rebuilt, 85' x 23.8' x 6.0', 94 gross tons.
- 1889 Seized by Canadian authorities; used to raise ferry TRANSIT; owned S. A. Murphy.
- 1891 Sank, Bar Point, bound Kelly's Island to Port Huron with stone.
- 1899, Oct 10 Sank & abandoned, mouth of Detroit River in channel; struck by tug MINOR, J. L. and schooner SELKIRK.
- 1899, Dec 27 Enrollment surrendered, Port Huron, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Unique ID