- Ownership Notes
- Enrolled Detroit, MI.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1869, Nov 23 Stranded, Skillagalee Reef, Lake Huron.
- 1871 Owned at Detroit, MI.
- 1871, May 13 Owned R. Armstrong, Alpena.
- 1871, Aug 24 Collision with propeller COMET near St. Clair.
- 1873 Wrecked near Hedgehog.
- 1874, Sep 29 Raised by tug PRINDIVILLE; towed to Port Huron; repaired.
- 1875, May 13 Owned, Captain Armstrong; sunk at Nine Mile Point.
- 1875, May 29 Recovered & towed to Fitzgerald's Yard for repairs.
- 1879 Owned Mrs. Welgord, Milwaukee.
- 1883, Nov 5 Ashore, Hedgehog Harbor, Lake Michigan; owned Sayeland & Cushing, Milwaukee, WI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID