- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857, Dec 1 Ashore; capsized near Port Washington, WI; crew of 4 lost in gale of Nov 18.
- 1866 Owned R. Germain, Port Washington, WI.
- 1867, Oct 14 To New Orleans via Mississippi River to be sold or traded on Lake Ponchartrain.
- 1868 Owned Milwaukee, WI.
- 1868, Apr 3 Struck snag Mississippi River.
- Newspaper Clippings
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Donald V. Baut
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID