- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- Final Notes
- May not have survived June 1868 accident.
History and Notes
- 1862 Rebuilt Detroit, MI; 85 tons.
- 1863 Owned Louis Conrad, Detroit,MI.
- 1864 Enrolled Dunkirk, "ALMIRA".
- 1865 Readmeasured, 69.55 gross tons.
- 1866 Enrolled Buffalo, NY.
- 1867 Enrolled Cleveland, OH; US309.
- 1868-70 US391.
- 1868, Jun 5 Ashore on Middle Bass Island, Lake Erie.
- 1871 Owned Cullen, Cleveland, OH.
- 1879 Cleveland Customs District.
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID