- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1892 Ran one season as tow barge.
- 1893, Jun 21 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; fitted with machinery; 394 gross / 284 net tons; in lumber trade.
- 1894 Owned Herman Endress, Detroit, MI.
- 1894, May 21 Sprung a leak and grounded neaer mouth of AuSable River, Oscoda, MI.
- 1896, Oct 7 Burned Lake Huron.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Fred Trelfa
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID