- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 143 7/95
History and Notes
- 1853 Built Grand Haven, MI by Fleming H. Revell from design & Model of William Bates, Manitowoc, WI; for William Ferry & Sons, Grand Haven.
- 1853, Dec 16 Enrolled Detroit.
- 1855 Capsized 30 mi. NNE Chicago, Lake Michigan; towed to Chicago by U.S. gunboat MICHIGAN.
- 1858 Ashore near Milwaukee, WI for several months; raised; refloated; repaired.
- 1861 Capsized Saginaw Bay; towed by tug ELLIOTT to Detroit for repairs; no serious damage.
- 1863, Apr 1 Enrolled Chicago; owned Charles Walker & Hanry Glazer.
- 1865 Enrolled Chicago; 89.62 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned Peterson, Chicago.
- 1869, Nov 29 Documents surrendered after being driven on rocks & wrecked near Bailey's Harbor, WI., Lake Michigan.
- 1870, May 24 Owned Republic Insurance Co.
- 1870, Jun 25 Owned Joseph Tufts, Manitowoc Rapids, WI.
- 1871, May 11 Owned Joseph Tufts & Christopher Weaver.
- 1872, Aug 5 Owned George Cooper & John Jones, Manitowoc.
- 1875, May 20 Owned Ole P. Johnson et al, Racine, WI.
- 1877, Apr 10 Owned Thomas Johnson et al, Racine, WI.
- 1878, Sep 2 Owned Gustav Gunderson et al, Racine, WI.
- 1879, Oct 28 Beach; broken up.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID