- Sail Number Masts
- 36' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 457 37/95
History and Notes
- 1859 Built Green Bay, WI for A.S. Gregory, Green Bay for use in ocean trade; launched Sep 10; enrolled Green Bay.
- 1859, Oct 4 Arrived Detroit, MI with load of pipes, staves & hogsheads.
- 1859, Dec 14 Arrived New York.
- 1860, Feb-May Served southern U.S. ports.
- 1860, May 16 Arrived Boston, MA.
- 1860, Jul 7 Left Boston for London, ENG.
- 1860, Jul 23 Sprung leak.
- 1860, Jul 27 Abandoned; crew removed by RODERICK DHU & taken to London.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Enrollments, U.S. National Archives
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID