- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1876 245 gross tons.
- 1878 Owned J. Leydon, Port Hope, ONT.
- 1879 Owned J. Lydon, Port Hope.
- 1884 Major repairs.
- 1908, Oct Ashore 4 miles west of Charlotte, NY, Lake Ontario.
- 1909, Apr 20 Patrick M. Patterson & crew of 4 making repairs to get her afloat.
- 1912, Oct 14 Wrecked in storm on south shore of Lake Ontario; owned J.F. Sowards.
- John O. Greenwood
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID