- Propulsion Type
- Engine Number Propellers
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
- Final How
- Broken up
- Final Notes
- Last owned L.L. Whalow.
History and Notes
- Apparently never registered in US, built for Canadian owners.
- 1868 "Repaired", no details.
- 1869 Owned at Napanee, ONT.
- 1873 H.B. Rathbun & Son, registered Montreal.
- 1875 Tug, 15 horsepower "Ran on Bay of Quinte, towing. Lost 1874".
- 1878 Chas Lamont, Port Robinson, ONT. Registered Montreal.
- c.1882 Broken up. Last owned L.L. Whalow.
- 1882 March 15 Registration closed.
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Canadian Registers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID