- Propulsion Type
- 22' 6"
- 11' 1"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 363 53/95
History and Notes
- 1838, May 21 Enrolled Cleveland, OH.
- 1838, Nov 19 Owned R.C. Palmer, Buffalo, NY.
- 1839, Aug 20 Owned Gilman Appleby, Buffalo, NY.
- 1842 Sank 120' water; raised.
- 1842, Apr 16 Owned F.N. Jones and Co., Buffalo.
- 1844, Apr 27 Owned Ansel R. Cobb & Co., Buffalo.
- 1844 Excursions out of Buffalo.
- 1844, Sep 19 Owned Gilman Appleby.
- 1845, Apr On shore of reef Marblehead.
- 1845, Dec Damaged at Cleveland recently.
- 1845, Dec 9 Ironed her bows to resist ice.
- 1846, Jun 4 Owned Henry Randall, Buffalo.
- 1846, Dec 7 Wrecked near Buffalo Lighthouse.
- 1847, Apr Repairs and improvements, new boilers.
- 1847, Oct Owned Horton.
- 1848, Nov 8 Ashore Silver Creek.
- 1848, Nov 29 Owned Thaddeus Patch and Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1849, Mar Charterd for season to carry stone for lighthouse at Straits of Mackinaw.
- 1849, Nov 30 Grounded on bar at Buffalo harbor.
- 1850, Jun 19 Ashore 10 miles from Port Washington, Lake Michigan; bound Chicago, IL to Green Bay, WI; dismantled machinery into KALOOLAH.
- 1850, Aug 6 Collision with propeller ALLEGNENY near Conneaut harbor.
- 1851 Towing log rafts, Lake Erie.
- 1851, Sep 2 Ashore near Grand River, Port Maitland, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Lytle List
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- F.E. Hamilton
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID