- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 15,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1855, Sep 1 Launched Oswego, NY; towed by BENTON in Saginaw and Cleveland, OH; lumber trade.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned Carrington and Preston, Oswego.
- 1864 Large repairs.
- 1867, Sep 5 Owned Detroit; ashore East Sister Island without cargo.
- 1869, Nov Dismasted Lake Erie during gale.
- 1870 Rerigged as two masted schooner.
- 1871 Owned Perus, Detroit.
- 1875 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned Joseph Sloan, Buffalo, NY.
- 1882, Apr 28, Enrolled Port Huron, MI; 128.7 X 25.4 X 9.9', 238 gross tons, owned S.Hill, Buffalo, NY.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID