- Ownership Notes
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854, Nov 15 Struck rock Detroit River; sank.
- 1856, May 17 Ashore Sheboygan, WI.
- 1860 Owned E. Saveland, Milwaukee.
- 1863 Owned G.P. Pfister, Milwaukee.
- 1868 88.13 gross tons; owned Milwaukee; 83' x 22' x 7'.
- 1869 Large repairs.
- 1872, Aug Struck by propellor barge FAVOURITE; capsized; righted & towed to Manitowoc.
- 1876 Owned M. Tyson & Co., Milwaukee.
- 1879 Owned J.A. Boyd, Port Washington.
- 1880, Oct 16 Ashore in storm Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID