- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1868 Owned Detroit, MI.
- 1870 Owned Boland & Andrews, Toledo, OH.
- 1871 Owned Roland & Co., Buffalo, NY.
- 1873 Owned J. Page, Toledo.
- 1875 Owned Wilcox Brothers, Toledo.
- 1876-77 Abandoned; rebuilt as HOPE US95468 at Toledo, OH.
- 1880, Jul 29 HOPE; 42' x 11' x 5'; 11.39 gross tons; owned A.T. Patcher, Toledo.
- 1882, Nov 14 Machinery placed in new tug built at Manitowoc by Rand & Berger for Sturgeon Bay Lumber Co.
- 1883, Aug 28 Owned John F. McLaren, et al, Duluth, MN.
- 1883-84 Getting new house at Duluth.
- 1888, Apr 25 Being rebuilt in dry dock at Duluth.
- 1888, Dec 3 Owned Archibald B. McLaren, et al, Duluth.
- 1896, Oct 14 Owned D.E. Stevens.
- 1899 Owned Stevens Tug Line.
- Lytle List
- List of Merchant Vessels of the United States
- Great Lakes Register
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID