- Original Owner
- Capt. Lawrence
- Ownership Notes
- Enrolled Chicago, IL
- 120' 1"
- 24' 5"
- 10' 6"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 12,000 bushels
History and Notes
- 1847, Nov 17 Ran on reef off Bois Blanc Island, Detroit River in gale; sank.
- 1847, Dec 4 Raised; taken to Detroit.
- 1850, Apr 10 Cut by ice; sank Lake Michigan; owned Milwaukee.
- 1882, Aug 22 Capt. Snow & his tug BENNET recovered anchors & chains with diver John Dadd of Sheboygan; may attempt to raise.
- 1887, Jun 14 Wheel recovered placed in steam yacht GAZELLE.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Unique ID