- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 178 16/95
History and Notes
- 1847, Sep 27 First trip.
- 1848, Jul Arrived Buffalo from Chicago with corn.
- 1849 Chicago to Hamilton, ONT; grain trade.
- 1850-59 Five enrollments Cleveland, OH.
- 1851, Apr 6 Beached, Lake Ontario near Niagara.
- 1853 Damaged in collision.
- 1854 Cuyahoga District; scow.
- 1859, Aug 14 Collision with JOHN L. GROSS at the flats; repaired Detroit.
- 1860 Owned H. N. Gates, Cleveland, OH.
- 1862 Large repairs; owned David Miller, Montreal, QUE; renamed STARLIGHT.
- 1864 Owned D. Cornwell, Montreal, QUE; 152 gross tons.
- 1866 Owned H. McBride, Montreal, QUE.
- 1866, Apr 23 Ashore with lumber, Fairport, OH, Lake Erie.
- 1871 Rebuilt.
- 1879 Owned A. McBride, Montreal; 180 tons.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - Internet
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID