- Sail Number Masts
- 23' 2"
- 10' 8"
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- 1875 January 28 Owned William Youell & Company, Port Burwell, Ontario
- 1881 Owned W.Y. Emery, Port Burwell
- 1881 April 1 Owned James Sutherland, Owen Sound, Ontario
- 1883 December 26 Owned David R. Dobie, Owen Sound
- 1885 Febuary 13 Owned George Snider, Owen Sound
- 1885 June 16 Owned estate of George Snider, Owen Sound
- 1886 Febuary 25 Owned William H. Hargrave, Picton, Ontario
- 1888 July 23 Leaking & abandoned by crew, Holland Lifesaving Service
- manned the pumps until a tug towed her to Grand Haven
- 1888 August 14 Collided with bridge at Oswego in gale
- 1891 April 9 Owned John Ewert, Cobourg, Ontario
- 1892 August 16 Enrollment surrendered "wrecked at Fairhaven, New York"
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID