- Sail Number Masts
- 66' 8"
- 17' 4"
- Tonnage Old Style
- 61 57/95
History and Notes
- 1840 Enrolled Detroit, MI; traded Detroit to Mackinaw and Lake Michigan ports.
- 1845, May 8 Owned William Lasley, Muskegon, MI.
- 1847, Oct Owned Holland Colony, Black River (Holland), MI; transport supplies, Lake Michigan.
- 1848, May 15 Owned Guido Pfister, Jacob Sunenmacher and Hy Hanson, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1852 Ran Chicago, IL to Buffalo, NY with 12,163 bushel corn.
- 1855, Aug 26 Capsized Lake Michigan.
- Newspaper Clippings
- Inland Seas, Great Lakes Historical Society
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID