- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
history and notes
- 1873, Sep Launched.
- 1873, Sep 26 First trip.
- 1879 Owned Granger et al, Cleveland, OH.
- 1879, Apr 23 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; owned Thomas Pringle, Marine City, MI.
- 1882 Towed by WILLIAM COWIE in Alpena, MI & Toledo, OH lumber trade.
- 1884, Jul Towed by WILLIAM RUDOLPH in Saginaw, MI to Cleveland, OH lumber trade.
- 1888, Apr 7 Owned J.B. Garry, Port Huron District.
- 1890, Apr Towed by OSWEGATCHIE.
- 1897 Collided with & sunk tug BROWER.
- 1898, Dec Abandoned.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID