- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
- 205 88/95
History and Notes
- 1855 Built Manitowoc by Ryerson for K.K. Jones for Manitowoc to Chicago trade.
- 1858 Collided with bridge in Chicago; struck on bar, same damage.
- 1860 Owned J. Canfield, Racine, WI.
- 1861 Large repairs.
- 1863 Owned M. Coles, Chicago.
- 1866 Badly damaged in Lake Michigan gale; repaired at Beekwith Shopyard in Grand Haven, MI.
- 1867, Jul 20 Relaunched and re-rigged.
- 1868 154.18 gross tons; Chicago owned.
- 1871 Owned Capt. David Dall, Chicago.
- 1874 Large repairs.
- 1879 "Not Insurable".
- 1880 New deck and frames.
- 1883 New main mast.
- 1885 Owned A. Spaulding, Chicago; listed as 108.0' X 26.0' X 8.0'.
- 1886 Fall Went ashore in storm at Pt. Saubley, Lake Michigan.
- 1887, May 11 Released and towed to Grand Haven for repairs.
- 1890, Nov 22 Driven on bar and broke up loaded with 150,000 bd. ft. lumber.
- 1891 Owned J.G. Chyne Milwaukee.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- Marine Directory, R.L. Polk Co., Detroit
- Inland Lloyds’ Marine Directory
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- Unique ID