- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1862 Built Amherstburg, ONT by Jones.
- 1864 Owned Andrew Fisher, Amherstburg.
- 1871 Owned Amherstburg.
- 1872, Nov 24 Enroute Toronto to Port Dalhousie, ONT on Lake Ontario was driven ashore on Timber Island; expected to be lightened and floated off.
- 1878 Registered Amherstburg; owned Thos. Curpley, Toronto, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- H.G. Runge Collection, Milwaukee Public Library
- Canadian Sessional Papers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID