- Sail Number Masts
- 7' 8"
- Tonnage Old Style
- Final Location
- Presque Isle,near Trenton, ONT.
- Lake Ontario.
- Final Date Month
- Final Date Day
- Final Date Year
- Final Notes
- Ashore & wrecked September 27/28; crew lost.
- Possibly rebuilt as Canadian schooner SARAH JANE, though she was supposedly built in 1849; maybe rebuilt in 1851 using the KENTUCKY?
History and Notes
- 1836-39 Enrolled Sackets Harbor, NY.
- 1842 Enrolled French Creek, NY.
- 1843 Enrolled & rebuilt, Maumee City, OH; 109 70/95 tons.
- 1846, Jun 10 Owned Frederick J. Carrington & Myron Pardee (?), Oswego, NY.
- 1846-51 Enrolled Oswego.
- 1851, Sep 27/28 Ashore & wrecked; rebuilt?
- Maritime History of the Great Lakes - Internet
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Donald V. Baut
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID