- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
- Tonnage Net
History and Notes
- Duplicate of HARMON A. CHAMBERLAIN.
- 1877, Nov 28 Abandoned by propeller ELMIRA near Cleveland, OH; damaged in storm.
- 1882 Towed by LOWELL in Toledo, OH and Alpena, MI; lumber trade.
- 1886, Oct In tow of J. P. CLARK collided with barge SEA GULL on St. Clair River.
- 1887, Aug 19 Enrolled Port Huron, MI as sloop; owned A. N. Moffat, 145.5 x 30 x 10.4; 370 gross tons; towed by MINERAL ROCK.
- 1899 Owned C. C. Blodgett, Detroit, MI.
- 1904 Abandoned.
- U.S. Merchant Vessels
- John O. Greenwood
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Edward J. Dowling Collection, University of Detroit-Mercy
- Donald V. Baut
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Beesons Marine Directory
- American Bureau of Shipping
- Unique ID