- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Gross
History and Notes
- 1867, Jul 12 Launched; finished J.P. Clark Dry Dock, Detroit.
- 1867, Jul 15 Enrolled Port Huron, MI; cost $40,000.
- 1868, Apr 9 Owned John Hibbard & Thomas Neil, Port Huron & William B. Hibbard, Milwaukee, WI.
- 1868, Oct 21 Ashore west point Hammonds Bay, 15 mi SE Duncan City, MI; coal laden.
- 1868, Nov 3 Released by LEVIATHAN; rebuilt.
- 1871, Apr 11 Ran on reef south side Mackinac Island; released following day.
- 1871, Aug Damaged while being towed by tug WILCOX on Middle Ground Island, Point aux Pelee passage; repaired Wolf & Davidson's dry dock.
- 1871, Oct 7 Due to smoke from forest fires, collided with & sank schooner MONTEZUMA 40 miles above Pointe aux Barques.
- 1875 Repaired.
- 1876 Owned Prouty et al, Buffalo, NY.
- 1878 New deck.
- 1879, Nov 9 Foundered Lake Michigan.
- Peter J. VanderLinden
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID