- Original Owner
- Bruce & Johnson
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1857 First enrolled Dunkirk, NY.
- 1858, Apr Lost foremast-head, Saginaw, MI.
- 1858, Aug Carried away top-mast, Lake Huron.
- 1860 Owned Buffalo parties, NY.
- 1860, Oct 6 Ashore St. Helena reef, MI.
- 1863 Owned Bank of Cazenovia, Buffalo, NY; readmeasured 253 gross/ 240 net tons.
- 1864 Owned Paul Parks, Buffalo.
- 1866 Owned Skidmore & Abair, Toledo, OH.
- 1871, Mar 29 Owned N. Mills, Marysville, MI.
- 1874 Repaired.
- 1875 Rebuilt as barge, 1 mast, James Bower, Marysville.
- 1876 Owned Mills Transportation Co., Vicksburg, MI.
- 1881 & 88-90 Towed by N. MILLS in lumber trade.
- 1890, Jul 11 Struck by lighting in gale, Lake Erie; main & fore topmast shattered.
- 1890, Sep 23 Struck by storm north of Beaver Island, MI, Lake Michigan; deckload lost.
- 1897, Nov 14 Arrived Sand Beach, MI, leaking; pumped out but later ashore & again filled with water.
- 1901, Sep 21 Foundered & broken up on Lake Huron off Alpena, MI.
- 1901, Sep 30 Documents surrendered, Port Huron, MI.
- Newspaper Clippings
- John E. Poole notes, Bowling Green State University
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Erik Heyl, Early American Steamers
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- C.E. Feltner Enrollments Database
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Unique ID