- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1854, Nov Owned Oswego, NY; ashore Port Colbourne, ONT; lumber laden.
- 1865 Large repairs; 60 tons.
- 1866 Owned John Quick, Montreal, QUE.
- 1870, Oct 31 Wrecked Kingston, ONT with 4,000 bushels wheat.
- 1870. Nov 9 Raised; owned James Wilson, Kingston, ONT.
- 1871, May 2 Stranded Bay of Quinte.
- 1872, Nov Sunk Lake Ontario; owned James Savage, Wellington, ONT.
- Newspaper Clippings
- David Swayze Shipwreck Database
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID