- Original Owner
- Howard & Co.
- Sail Number Masts
- Tonnage Old Style
History and Notes
- 1848 Built Port Rowan by H.J. Jones for Howard & Co. same location.
- 1862 Rebuilt Desoronto, ONT to 95.8' X 21.7' X 7.5'; 102 tons, old style.
- 1863 Owned Wm. O'Meva, Kingston, ONT.
- 1866 Owned McKee & Mitchell, Kingston.
- 1869 Registered Picton; owned Andrew Davidson, et al.
- 1870, Apr 16 Owned R. Wright, et al.
- 1871, Aug 30 Owned Issac Doane, et al.
- 1873, May 31 Owned McDonnell & Ingram.
- 1874, Sep 8 Owned H.B. Rathbun & Son, Mill Point, ONT.
- 1876 Unseaworthy; unisurable.
- 1879 Rebuilt as barge at Deseronto, ONT by Wm. Jamieson for the Rathbun Co.; renamed INDUSTRY C759151.
- 1886 Owned R.W. Rathbun.
- 1897, Aug 28 Burned at Trenton, ONT; remains anchored in deep water off Chemical Plant, Lake Ontario.
- Inland Lloyds Marine Directory
- Canadian Registers
- C. Patrick Labadie
- Board of Lake Underwriters Marine Directory
- Unique ID